Sprayway Competition Terms & Conditions
Sprayway and Gaynors competition 2014 - Terms and Conditions
1. Entry. Enter the Sprayway and Gaynors Waterproof competition 2014 (the “Competition”) by visiting between 00:00 20th August 2014 and 23:59 20th September 2014 (the “Promotion Period”) and completing an entry form in its entirety.
2. Eligibility. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Each entrant must be 18 years or over at the time of entry and a legal resident of the United Kingdom mainland (excluding Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man). Employees of the Promoter, their licensed dealers, agents and affiliates, and employees' immediate families are ineligible. Immediate family members include relatives living at the same address as an employee.
3. ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Each entrant is only eligible to enter the Competition once. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries become the Promoter's property and will not be returned. By participating in the Competition or accepting a prize, entrants accept and agree to these terms and conditions. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters related to the Competition and no correspondence will be entered in to. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and /or winner at its absolute discretion.
4. Prize. Prize 1 comprises of 1 Sprayway Men’s Nyx Jacket in Cherry and 1 pair of Sprayway Men’s All Day Rainpants in Black and Prize 2 comprises 1 Sprayway Women’s Eos Jacket in Scarlet and 1 pair of Sprayway Women’s All Day Rainpants in Black, is available to win. The Prize must be redeemed by 1st October 2014. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash except in the sole discretion of the Promoter, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. Prize Draw. On the 24th September 2014, the Promoter will hold a random computerised draw to select two (2) prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified within three (3) days of the draw by e-mail. The Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected if the potential winner cannot be reached within seven (7) days after the draw, or does not meet eligibility criteria, or does not fully comply with these terms and conditions.
6. The receipt, by you, if you are a winner, of any prize is conditional upon compliance of any and all laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules and any further rules relating to such Competition as Gaynors may impose.
7. Publicity: Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner's consent to the use of their name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consent. The winner may withdraw consent to such use by contacting the Promoter in writing at Gaynor Sports, Market Cross, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 9BT
8. Liability: Subject to paragraph 8 the Promoter is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost entries; (b) errors or delays in entering; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted; and (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Competition. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind, virus, or any malfunction of the Competition website or any data transmissions preventing or limiting participation in the Competition. Each entrant is responsible for taking appropriate measures to protect his/her data and/or software stored on his/her computer, mobile device and/or telephone equipment. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Competition, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as originally planned, the Promoter at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the Promoter's liability for (i) any personal injury or death resulting directly from the Promoter's negligence and/or (ii) the Promoter's fraud.
10. Winner. The name of the Prize winner will be announced on our Facebook page or may be requested by sending the Promoter an e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Competition and date, by 1st October 2014.
12. Sprayway would like to send entrants direct marketing information about their goods and services. Please choose the “Yes, send me promotional e-mails” box on the entry form if you would like to receive such information.
13. Governing Law: This Competition is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
14. Promoter: The Promoter of the Competition is Gaynors